As I prepare my last post for 2017, I realise it has been another big year.
- helping people work through conflict in mediations, team facilitations and 1-1 coaching
- becoming more involved in helping homeless people
- delivering a number of sessions to the Qld AHRI networks on conflict management
- turning 50 and loving it!
- selling more of my books, From Conflict to Consensus: Managing Workplace Conflict Well
- organising a class reunion and
- staying fit and health with Maisy (my dog).
I hope your reflection of 2017 enables you to take time to acknowledge what you have done well and what you’d like to do differently in 2018.
Enjoy the festive season ahead and I look forward to returning in 2018 (mid-January) to see what the year ahead holds for me (and to provide you with more tips on managing workplace conflict well).
Stay safe and well.
Andrea & Maisy