From Conflict to Consensus:
Managing Workplace Conflict Well
The book to help you manage
workplace conflict is here.
The Who, What, Why, Where, When and How of managing conflict, are the keys to success for time-poor HR managers – or anyone who manages people.
From Conflict to Consensus: Managing Workplace Conflict Well makes managing workplace conflict easy.
BUY NOW for $24.95
Andrea takes readers through an easy-to-follow process to manage workplace conflict. Her multi-disciplined approach focuses on conflict in both the short- and long-term, and will help anyone who is responsible for managing employees. Del Daly, HR Manager.
Caroline McGuire, AHRI State President Queensland has also written a review. Read Caroline’s review here.
Using PayPal for safe,
What this book will do for you:
- Inspire you to manage workplace conflict better.
- Help you identify if you need a mediator or a conflict manager.
- Reveal what a conflict manager should offer you before, during and after a conflict to increase the chance of long-term success.
- Explain how to manage workplace conflict better by combining change management, conflict management and human resource management principles.
- Provide examples of short- and long-term strategies and case studies.
- Demystify the mediation process – one short term strategy.
My personal goal is for workplace conflict to be managed with a focus on short-term and long-term strategies and benefits, and by setting out to write this book, I’ve sought to kick-start this movement.
Join me in wanting to manage workplace conflict better,